The Realist Docking Station works with any bass pickup with a 1/4 inch output. It enables you to adjust your volume on-the-fly, no matter which double bass pickup is installed.
Realist Docking Station Volume Control for Double Bass
The Realist Docking station double bass volume control enables you to change the volume output of your bass pickup. It works with any pickup that has a 1/4 inch jack socket output and allows you to change the volume of your bass in situ without having to put it down to walk over to your amp. Universal Volume Attenuator Designed by David Gage and Ned Steinberger
- Works with all Double Bass pickups, not just Realist.
- Attaches to tailpiece without glue or fasteners
- Adjust volume on-the-fly, no matter which double bass pickup is installed.
- This no-fuss dock installs to the tailpiece without fasteners. Simply loosen the strings, mount, tighten. You’re in control.
- Jack-Pot™ volume control provides flexibility for those who want to bypass resistance altogether. À la This Is Spinal Tap, this control lets you “go all the way up to eleven.”