Showing all 4 results
Larsen cello strings, the complete range available to buy in sets or as single strings.
Larsen’s range consists of the following product lines:
- Larsen Original Cello Strings – A and D strings are wound with a special precision rolled stainless steel flat wire. Meanwhile, the G and C strings are wound with tungsten, providing a deep, warm and focused sound with great power and personality. All four strings are offered in tensions soft, medium and strong.
- Larsen Soloist Edition Cello Strings – These strings are based upon solid steel cores, different in properties and dimensions from their regular counterparts. The A and D strings are wound with precision rolled stainless steel flat wire, the G string with tungsten.
- Larsen Magnacore Cello Strings – The A and D are made on a solid steel core and wound with high-quality precision rolled flat wire. The medium tension strings are designed for a perfect fit with our Magnacore G and C medium strings whilst the strong combination has been developed to complement the Magnacore G and C strong/high tension.
- Larsen Crown Cello strings – All four strings have a solid steel core. The A and D strings are wound with a corrosion-resistant alloy, the G string with nickel and finally, the C string is made using tungsten.
- Magnacore Arioso Cello Strings – G and C strings are made on a concentric multi-stranded steel core and wound with high-grade tungsten and precision rolled flat wire.