Larsen Crown Cello Strings10 Products
Larsen Magnacore Cello Strings14 Products
Larsen Original Cello Strings36 Products
Larsen Soloist Cello Strings9 Products
Larsen cello strings, the complete range available to buy in sets or as single strings.
Larsen’s range consists of the following product lines:
- Larsen Original Cello Strings – A and D strings are wound with a special precision rolled stainless steel flat wire. Meanwhile, the G and C strings are wound with tungsten, providing a deep, warm and focused sound with great power and personality. All four strings are offered in tensions soft, medium and strong.
- Larsen Soloist Edition Cello Strings – These strings are based upon solid steel cores, different in properties and dimensions from their regular counterparts. The A and D strings are wound with precision rolled stainless steel flat wire, the G string with tungsten.
- Larsen Magnacore Cello Strings – The A and D are made on a solid steel core and wound with high quality precision rolled flat wire. The medium tension strings are designed for a perfect fit with our Magnacore G and C medium strings whilst the strong combination has been developed to complement our Magnacore G and C strong.
- Larsen Crown Cello strings – All four strings have a solid steel core. The A and D strings are wound with a corrosion resistant alloy, the G string with nickel and finally the C string is made using tungsten.
- Magnacore® Arioso Cello Strings – G and C strings are made on a concentric multi-stranded steel core and wound with high-grade tungsten and precision rolled flat wire.