An ideal first flute for the new flute player or those returning to playing. The TJ10XE flute is a silver-plated instrument set up by hand in the UK.
Trevor James 10XE Flute
The Trevor James 10xE flute is a Multi-award winning flute for the new player.
3 x UK Music Industry Award ‘Winner’ in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category
An ideal first flute for the new flute player or those returning to playing. The TJ10x flute is a very free blowing silver-plated instrument which helps the new flute player to learn at a much quicker pace. Manufactured to the highest quality and set up by hand in expert UK workshops.
- Advanced head joint features – Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining an easy and yet rich sound.
- Crown – wood and metal crowns as standard
- Padding – accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felt lined tail arms for an incredibly quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish – Double layer of silver-plating over flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly – Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
Trevor James 10XE Flute Specifications
- Straight silver-plated headjoint
- Silver-plated body tube
- Silver-plated ’Y’ arm mechanism
- Drawn tone holes
- A+442 pitch
- Wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap