The JP111 gives new players the option of a more advanced entry-level flute when compared to the JP011 model. This model benefits from a higher standard of manufacturing and is very capable of supporting players through the middle grades.
JP111 Flute John Packer (New Model)
The JP111 flute gives new players the option of a more advanced entry-level flute when compared to the JP011 model. This model benefits from a higher standard of manufacturing and is very capable of supporting players through the middle grades.
Our free economy delivery for this JP111 flute is with Royal Mail Tracked 48 and will arrive with you in two working days. Our next day delivery is with Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Like the JP011, this flute has all the features you would expect to find on a good quality student model.
- The offset G keywork makes holding the instrument more comfortable by providing an ergonomic hand position. This can help to increase playing time before players’ hands get tired.
- A split E mechanism supports players when playing high E and adds stability to the tone across all registers.
- Responsive cut head-joint encourages quicker learning and a more developed sound
Compared to the JP011, the JP111 does benefit from improved manufacturing techniques and higher quality materials. These deliver a noticeable step up in terms of sound quality. In addition, the JP111 flute comes supplied in a more traditional hard case with case cover.
JP111 Flute Specification
- Model: JP111
- Key: C
- Keywork: Closed Hole, Y-Arm
- Tone holes: Extruded
- Offset G: Yes
- Split E: Yes
- Footjoint: C
- Material: Nickel Silver Alloy
The JP111 is supplied in a hard case, with a case cover and shoulder strap, cleaning rod and silver polishing cloth.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.