The Shadow SH945 violin pickup is an easy to install pickup and pre-amp system for violins. Providing excellent reproduction of the Violin’s sound.
Shadow Nanoflex Violin pickups do not take up only the vibrations of the strings like conventional violin pickups do. Nanoflex captures the string vibrations and the vibrations of the instrument body at the same time.
As a result, Nanoflex pickups produce a sound that is similar to that of a microphone/violin pickup combination. No other pickup technology achieves such a high level of amplified reproduction of the original sound of acoustic instruments.
Due to the active amplification directly at the pickup and a 100% shielding of the entire system, Nanoflex pickups are absolutely hum and noise-free.
Because of these characteristics, the Shadow SH945 Violin Pickup NFX system is used by the world’s most talented violinists.
The volume and tone control unit is mounted in a similar way to the chinrest on the violin. This includes the input jack for the pickup, a 6.3mm output jack and the battery. The 3V cell battery (Type: 2032) is sufficient for one year because of the low energy consumption of the system.
No drilling or milling is necessary to install the pickup on the instrument!
- Active Nanoflex-pickup system for violin
- Under-bridge-pick up only 0,46 mm thin, picks up the vibrations of the strings and the body
- Control unit with preamp, volume and sound control, mounts with chin rest screws
- 3 Volt (2032) coin cell, durability approx. 1 year
- Output: 6,3 mm jack plug socket
- Easy to install, no soldering or drilling required
- Dimensions Preamp: 60 x 38 x 30 mm
Made in Germany by Shadow Electronics