The Hidersine Vivente Finetune violin redefines the expectations of a student violin outfit. With the finetune pegs, you will never get a sticking or slipping peg again. Based upon a traditional tonal core, these superb student violins will give the beginner the very best introduction to the world of music. Complete with a quality octagonal Brazilwood bow and oblong violin case.
Wittner’s Finetune Pegs are a revolution for stringed instrument players. They can be fitted to instruments of any price, replacing the traditional pegs but retaining the traditional look and feel. Internally geared, eight turns of the peghead convert to one turn of the central spindle, allowing for exact and easy tuning, much like a guitar machine head. Finetune pegs always ensure that tuning is simple, fast and accurate, and naturally, they never slip or get stuck. So, lesson time can be spent learning rather than tuning.
Hidersine Vivente Finetune Violin Specifications
- Available in sizes 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8
- Selected Straight Grained Spruce Table.
- Graphic Flamed Maple Back and Ribs.
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard.
- Seasoned maple bridge.
- Alloy tailpiece comprising 4 integral fine tuners.
- Supplied in a shockproof rectangular-shaped case with detachable straps.
- Complete with octagonal brazilwood stick bow and Hidersine rosin.
- Shop setup: (Free) Just like you’d buy from a general high street music shop or online.
- Luthier setup: Our expert workshop set-up; makes the Violin more playable and better sounding. The best choice.
- Strings: Factory strings are free and you have the option to upgrade to better strings whilst configuring your Violin
We have Hidersine Vivente Finetune Acadamy violins set up and available to try at our Derbyshire location for customers who like to try them before they buy.