The Hidersine Vivente violin redefines the expectations of a student violin outfit. Based upon a traditional tonal core, these superb student violins will give the beginner the very best introduction to the world of music. Complete with a quality octagonal brazilwood bow and oblong violin case.
Ideal for beginner to intermediate student players, we would recommend our luthier setup which improves the playability and sound of the violin. We also offer an upgrade to prelude and dominant strings. However, if you have a specific preference of strings we can fit any violin strings that you choose at the cost of the strings without an extra fitting charge.
In addition to the standard Vivente violin, we offer the Hidersine Vivente Finetune Violin outfit which is an upgraded version of this violin with the addition of Wittner Finetune geared pegs and a centre chinrest.
These Hidersine violins are a favourite with music educators as they represent great value for money and students progress very well on them.
Hidersine Vivente Violin Specifications
- Available in sizes 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8
- Selected Straight Grained Spruce Table.
- Graphic Flamed Maple back and Ribs.
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard.
- Seasoned maple bridge.
- Alloy tailpiece comprising 4 integral fine tuners.
- Supplied in a shockproof rectangular shaped case with detachable straps.
- Complete with octagonal brazilwood stick bow and Hidersine rosin.
- Shop setup: (Free) Just like you’d buy from a general high street music shop or online.
- Luthier setup: Our expert workshop set up; making the Violin more playable and better sounding. The best choice.
- Strings: Factory strings are free and you have the option to upgrade to better strings whilst configuring your Violin
We have Hidersine Vivente violins set up and available to try at our Derbyshire location for customers that like to try before they buy.