- The Flexocor-Permanent has a rope core wound with aluminium (A), titanium (D) and silver (G).
- warm and round sound with a clear overtone spectrum
- good diversity of sounds, smooth and lively tone with a pliable left-hand feeling
- big tone
- great projection
- very stable
Pirastro Flexocor-Permanent violin strings are made in full size, medium tension only. The set of Flexocor-Permanent contains the following strings:
- E string – steel with ball or loop end depending on your choice
- A string – rope core wound with aluminium
- D string -rope core wound with titanium
- G string -rope core wound with silver
The E strings are available with a loop or ball end.
Pirsatro recommends their Schwarz rosin for use with these strings.