Ideal for players progressing through Intermediate / Advanced Grades 5 – 8. View the CodaBow Pedagogical Approach here for more information.
Tone Colour: Warm, Rich, Complex
Balance Profile: Centre-Frog Balanced
Weight Profile: Medium
Action Profile: Moderate-Supple
Stiffness Profile: Medium
What advantage will this bow give me?
- Even weighting and balance ensures the response required for advanced technique.
- The bow is more supple and allows a deeper string connection allowing an expansive tonal palette.
Features & Benefits of this Codabow:
- Pernambuco Tint: Traditional colouration to the hi-tech, carbon fibre material.
- Graphite Diamond Weave: The Graphite Diamond Weave is woven in Codabow’s traditional design, to produce the highly sought balance between strength and balance. The fibres extend from the button to the tip of the bow, ensuring an evenness of balance across the entirety of the bow.
- 100% Kevlar Acoustic Core: The Pure Kevlar acoustic core fibres which run through the bow helps to provide more power in the bowing action, whilst still offering the natural sensitivity and tonal characteristics of fine Pernambuco wood.
- Xebony Frog With Tinted Carbon-Fibre Weave Slide: The traditional frog design made by Walter Paulus, is made out of one of the only resourceful alternatives to the threatened supply of ebony which has been named Xebony. This material provides a natural feel which continues to impress bow makers and performers alike. Alabaster Xebony Frog.
- GlobalBow™: Contains no endangered, regulated, or monitored species (wildlife or fauna), and pass freely through international Customs so players avoid the travel concerns of traditional bows.
- Sterling Silver Fittings
- Sterling Silver Winding
- Moroccan Leather Grip
- Fibre-Reinforced Composite Tip Plate
- Gold Medal Stallion Hair