Spirocore cello strings have a flexible multiwire spiral rope core. They offer a longer period of musical vibration and significantly reduce inertia. Spirocore strings are equally effective when playing arco or pizzicato.
They are highly responsive and long-lasting. Spirocore strings, widely recognized as “the reference standard” are renowned for their distinctive tone and playability.
- Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4
- Tensions: High, Medium and Low
- 4/4 C & G Strings available in Chrome, Silver or Tungsten wound
- 4/4 A & D Strings available in Chrome or Aluminium wound
- All Strings have a spiral core
- All Sets are made up of Chrome wound strings
Spirocore Cello Strings are made in Vienna by Thomastik Infeld