Pirastro Permanent Soloist Cello strings are steel strings with a direct, brilliant and big volume sound. They have a short decay and a very quick bow response.
- The A- and D-strings have a core made from a single filament of high-tensile steel and are wound with chrome steel. The G- and C-strings have a rope core wound with tungsten.
- The A- and D-strings are most brilliant.
- The G- and C-strings provide a big and powerful sound and have a short decay.
- very quick response
- exceptional tuning stability and immediate playability
- suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified cellos
Made in Germany by Pirastro