The Mammoth double bass case is made in Germany from Fibreglass reinforced synthetic resin. It has an adjustable interior and wheels for ease of use.
Mammoth Double Bass Case
Mammoth Double Bass Hard Case
The Mammoth double bass case is a hard case which is ideal for road or air transport of your double bass. It has an adjustable interior to fit your bass well. It has seven wheels which swivel on the bottom of the case with four of them on the main body and three on the lid. The wheel arrangement ensures stability when you open the case to take your bass in and out.
- Internal Length: 196 cm
- Internal Upper Body Width: 63 cm
- Internal Lower Body Width: 79 cm
- Internal Height incl. Bridge: 58 cm
- External Length: 225 cm
- External Width: 88 cm
- External Height: 68 cm
- Weight approx: 28 kg
Mammoth Bass Case Specifications
- Made in Germany
- Fibreglass reinforced synthetic resin
- SPS-side protection system
- Instrument suspension system
- Adjustable interior
- Accessory compartment, bow pockets
- Swivel wheels for easy transportation
- Exterior white
- Interior velour red
Full range of spare parts also available including replacement hinges, locks, wheels and handles, see diagram.