Larsen Crown Cello Strings are available in sets or as single strings.
Your first step on the Larsen journey begins with Crown for cello. Providing a comfortably affordable entry point into our range yet without any compromise in the Larsen seal of quality and consistency.
A smoothly brilliant sound without metallic overtones. Larsen steel core with the A & D wound with corrosion resistant alloy, the G in nickel and our Crown Cello C in tungsten. These strings offer great value without compromise.
The entire range offers an impressive string response and playing characteristic. In developing these strings, we have remained true to our values of high quality and consistency and manufactured a product of extraordinary value at a highly affordable price.
- 4/4 Full Size
- Medium and High Tension Variants
- Larsen Steel Core
- A and D Corrosion Resistant Alloy Wound
- G Nickel Wound
- C Tungsten Wound
Recommendations Based on Larsen Crown Cello Strings
Here are some alternative cello strings to consider and their advantages:
- Larsen Original Cello Strings for a great Larsen upgrade, albeit at a higher price
- Pirastro Piranito Cello Strings for a similar Pirastro string
- Thomastik Alphayue Cello Strings for a similar Thomastik string
- D’Addario Helicore Cello Strings for a good upgrade in sound complexity and a little less expensive than Larsen Original
Crown strings are made by Larsen Strings in Denmark