Helicore violin strings are crafted with a multi-stranded steel core, resulting in optimal playability while producing a clear, warm tone. The smaller string diameter provides quick bow response. Premium quality materials combined with skilled workmanship produces strings known for excellent pitch stability and longevity.
The Helicore violin strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players. The standard E string included with the H310 set is a plain steel E (tin-plated high-carbon steel) with no winding. There is an Aluminium wound E string available singularly or as part of a set. Packaged in uniquely-designed sealed pouches providing unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion.
Helicore Violin Set Options
- Standard Set with standard plain E
- Set with Aluminium wound E
- 5 string set which includes a low C string in addition to the usual standard E, A, D and G.
Helicore E String Options
- Standard – plain steel E (tin-plated high-carbon steel) with no winding
- Wound – Aluminium wound E string
Helicore A String Options
- Standard A string
- Titanium wound A string
Helicore Violin Strings Features
- Low, Medium and High tensions available
- A versatile string that works well for a wide variety of playing styles and instruments
- All D’Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry