Used, Ex-Hire 1/2 size Antoni Cello for sale. New RRP: £499
1/2 Size Used Antoni Cello
Out of stock
Out of stock
This is a used ex-hire 1/2 size Antoni Cello. RRP: £499 (New)
Its defects are only cosmetic and do not affect the sound or playability; they are as follows;
There are scuffs / scratches / marks on its shoulders, near the bridge, lower back and on it’s lower bouts.
Please view the pictures or contact us to arrange a viewing. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
IMPORTANT: We recommend viewing and collecting the cello in person. We can ship the cello within the UK at the purchaser’s risk although we do not accept returns for used cellos due to the damage risk during shipping. Please call 01332 840391 for an accurate shipping quote.
Antoni Cello Description
Perfect for new players. Proffered by educators.
In rehearsal, in concert, in junior orchestra, in school, at home, the Antoni ‘Debut’ Cello is the ideal student Cello.
Fully featured, with a satisfying and sonorous tone, featuring solid timbers and ebony appointments, the Antoni ‘Debut’ Cello is a star performer.
Antoni Debut Cello Specification
- Two-piece figured hand carved solid maple back
- Hand carved solid maple ribs
- Double purfling
- Hand carved solid spruce belly
- Satin finish maple neck with gloss finish scroll
- High gloss antique brown varnish
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony nut
- Ebony tuning pegs
- Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
- Ebonised hardwood end pin with adjustable chrome leg and rubber foot
- Fitted maple bridge