Without a doubt, this is the best student violin, in its price range, on the market today.
The Primavera 200 violin outfit has been voted the best classical bowed strings instrument in the Music Industries Association Awards for 3 consecutive years in 2012, 2013 & 2014.
In 2014 the Primavera 200 retained it’s accolade from the MIA, yet again, winning from a shortlist of; Stentor Student II Violin, Hidersine Vivente Student Violin and Yamaha SIlent Violin.
- Available Sizes: 4/4 to 1/16
- Hand carved maple & spruce body with inlaid purfling
- Rich satin varnish
- Ebony fingerboard with ebony top-nut
& ebony, Swiss model, pegs
- New carbon fibre tailpiece with improved adjusters
- Fitted quality maple bridge stamped ‘Prima.’
- Fitted factory standard multi-filament strings for improved tone
- Styrofoam shaped case with backpack straps, full-length music pocket and reflective safety styling
- Black composite ‘student proof’ bow with ebony frog
Violin Size: The violin size chart below will indicate the size of violin that you need.