This Helicore cello strings set is for 1/8 size cellos and all strings are medium tension.
- 1/8 size Scale length 18 7/8 inches / 480mm
- Medium tension
- Stranded Steel Core
- A and D Strings Titanium wound
- G and C Strings Tungsten Silver wound
- Warm and Clear tone
- Excellent Bow response
This set contains the following single strings:
- Helicore A String, 1/8 size, stranded core, Titanium wound, medium tension (24.3 lbs)
- Helicore D String, 1/8 size, stranded core, Titanium wound, medium tension (21.3 lbs)
- Helicore G String, 1/8 size, stranded core, Tungsten Silver wound, medium tension (20.9 lbs)
- Helicore C String, 1/8 size, stranded core, Tungsten Silver wound, medium tension (19.6 lbs)
Helicore Cello strings are an excellent choice if you are upgrading from Student strings. They work very well on the majority of cellos and we fit them here in our workshop to many new cellos that we are setting up for customers.
Helicore strings are crafted with a multi-stranded steel core, resulting in optimal playability while producing a clear, warm tone. The smaller string diameter provides quick bow response. Premium quality materials combined with skilled workmanship produce strings known for excellent pitch stability and longevity.
The stranded steel core that contains steel wires braided together to produce a cable core, blending strength and flexibility together. Tonally, it provides a balance of clarity and complexity so that it’s versatile with great bow response.
The Helicore cello set is scaled to fit a 1/8 size instrument with a playing length of 18 7/8 inches (480mm). Medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players.
Helicore Cello Strings Features:
- 1/8 size cello with a playing length of 18 7/8 inches (480mm)
- Medium tension
- Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone
- Quick bow response and optimal playability
- All D’Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry